When it comes to legal marketing, people assume that it costs a lot of money. There are ways to promote your services and law firm that are free.
PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA, UNITED STATES, March 30, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — —
When it comes to legal marketing, people assume that you can’t do it yourself or it costs a lot of money. This is not true. There are ways to promote your services and law firm that are free.
Yes, I said free. When people are told they can get something for free, they don’t believe it – there has to be a catch. With the ideas that I will discuss, they are free. The catch is the time and effort you put into them. These ideas are great ways to meet new people and help sharpen certain skills.
Building Your Client Base
You could spend tens of thousands of dollars on billboards, print ad and radio and tv commercials that produce measurable results. But what if you’re just starting out or have a small advertising budget? There are ways to promote your law firm on your own and for free.
1. Networking – This idea isn’t revolutionary, but it’s an old favorite. If you are shy, you’ll have to become an extrovert quickly, especially in law. As a lawyer, it is your job to provide expert services to your client, whether it’s proving one’s innocence, dividing assets or preparing a bankruptcy.
You need to be personable and build relationships to get potential clients. To network, you can go to industry events and meetings. Contact the bar association in your state to learn the dates for mixers and conferences.
You can network with referral partners as well as other professionals, such as realtors, doctors, and insurance brokers. You will get better at meeting people and asking to represent them.
2. Offer a Discount – When you have a client who may be a great source of referrals, you can offer him or her a discount on future services if you are given a referral.
3. Be Visible – I don’t mean TV commercials; I am talking about making a video. You don’t need expensive equipment, just a cell phone. The video can be a few minutes like an introduction to you and your law firm or longer as in providing tips on a popular law topic.
You can upload the video to YouTube with a link to your website. You can also use Instagram to post pictures of your law office or a new associate. Also, you can track the results by the number of “hits” your video or post gets.
4. Create an eBook – This is another way to provide helpful guidance on a legal issue, such as how to prepare for a bankruptcy or how to file a workers’ compensation claim. You can put the eBook on your website.
Providing quality content is a great way to convert website visitor to a client. And by creating relevant content, you’ll be using SEO legal keywords and phrases people will use to find you on the Internet and improve your ranking on Google.
5. Create an Avvo Profile – Similar to creating a LinkedIn profile; an Avvo profile will provide information about you and your law office to a targeted audience – those who have a legal problem.
6. Use Social Media – You can create a personal and a business Facebook page. You can also post helpful tips and videos to both. Did you know that Facebook now has two billion users?
Instagram has 800 million and Twitter has 330 million. More opportunities to showcase who you are and what you do! When you have posted a new blog on your website, use social media to advertise it.
You could put a teaser about it on Twitter with a link to your website. You can also create a bio for your practice on Instagram. You will become a master at using social media and know which ones to devote your time and energy to.
7. Submit Questions to Quora – Quora is a question-and-answer platform on a number of topics; it’s the text version of Ted Talks. You can provide answers to questions that focus on your area of expertise. It’s a great way to strengthen your writing skills by crafting concise, informative answers as well as questions.
And with the other social media handles, you’ll build a presence. You can also start threads on topics that lead to conversations.
You should keep in mind that Quora is not a place to directly do your law firm marketing. You’ll promote it by providing your name and a short profile along with thought-provoking questions.
Expert Law Firm Marketing in Philadelphia
Marketing a law firm doesn’t have to be costly. You just have to be smart about using the resources at your disposal, such as the American Bar Association and social media. At Advisory Concept Evolvers, we know the right mix of resources can build your client book. We have experience in creating successful legal marketing plans for a range of budgets. Contact us today for a free consultation!
Mary Ann Fasanello, CEO
Advisory Concept Evolvers
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire