Cards and Payments Turkey 2017 Key Players – DenizBank, Isbank, Visa, Troy Market Analysis and Forecast to 2020
PUNE , INDIA, February 12, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Summary
"The Cards and Payments Industry in Turkey: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020", report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Turkish cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, payment cards and checks during the review period (2012-2016).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2016-2020). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Turkish cards and payments industry, including –
– Current and forecast values for each market in the Turkish cards and payments industry, including debit and credit cards.
– Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, checks, and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
– E-commerce market analysis and payment methods.
– Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Turkish cards and payments industry.
– Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit and credit cards.
– BKM introduced a national payment clearing system, Turkey’s Payment Method (Troy), in April 2016 to increase competition in the debit cards market. Troy entered into agreements with all banks to offer Troy-branded debit cards in the country. Troy’s processing fee is lower than its competitors, making it more viable for small retailers to accept cards, increasing overall acceptance.
– To increase credit card use in the country, the BRSA relaxed credit card installment payment plans and consumer loan restrictions by increasing the consumer loan maturity limit from 36 to 48 months in 2016. The installment payment period was raised on credit card purchases from nine to 12 months. In February 2014 the BRSA placed limits on credit card use in relation to income, and restrictions on credit card installments for certain products to tackle consumer debt and rising consumer and corporate loans.
– Turkish consumer uptake of alternative payments is gaining traction, as both banks and payment service providers launch new products. The latest being the launch of the Yapı Kredi Wallet app by Yapı Kredi in 2016. The service enables registered users to add credit card details onto the wallet and make contactless mobile payments. Mastercard launched its MasterPass digital wallet in Turkey in June 2015, partnering with merchants such as Caffè Nero, Bi Taksi and Getir, which ran promotional campaigns.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Turkish cards and payments industry and each market within it.
– Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Turkish cards and payments industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the Turkish cards and payments industry.
– Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Turkey.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Turkish cards and payments industry.
Table of Content: Key Points
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
1.1. Market overview 2
1.2. Key facts 3
1.3. Top five industry events 4
2. PAYMENT INSTRUMENTS 10
2.1. Current payment environment 10
3. E-COMMERCE AND ALTERNATIVE PAYMENTS 12
3.1. E-Commerce market analysis 12
3.2. Alternative payment solutions 14
3.2.1. Cep-T Cüzdan 14
3.2.2. MasterPass 14
3.2.3. Yapı Kredi Wallet app 14
3.2.4. Isbank Parakod app 14
3.2.5. BKM Express 14
3.2.6. PayMobile 15
3.2.7. PayU 15
4. REGULATIONS IN THE CARDS AND PAYMENTS INDUSTRY 16
4.1. Regulatory framework 16
4.1.1. Card issuance and related obligations 16
4.1.2. Consumer Protection 17
4.1.3. Credit card regulations 17
4.2. Anti-money laundering 18
4.3. Foreign direct investment regulations 18
5. ANALYSIS OF CARDS AND PAYMENTS INDUSTRY DRIVERS 19
6. PAYMENT CARDS 22
7. DEBIT CARDS 24
7.1. Debit cards market analysis 24
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire