Non-Life Insurance in Slovenia Market Research Report 2017 Analysis and Forecast to 2020
PUNE, INDIA, September 14, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Synopsis
'Non-Life Insurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Slovenian non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Slovenian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2104715-non-life-insurance-in-slovenia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Slovenian economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Slovenian insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
'Non-Life Insurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Slovenian non-life insurance segment, including:
• The Slovenian non-life segment’s detailed outlook by product category
• A comprehensive overview of the Slovenian economy and demographics
• A comparison of the Slovenian non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• The various distribution channels in the Slovenian non-life insurance segment
• Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Slovenian insurance industry
• Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Slovenia
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Slovenian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Slovenia:
• It provides historical values for the Slovenian non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Slovenian non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
• It provides a comparison of the Slovenian non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• It analyzes the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Slovenia.
• It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Slovenian insurance industry
• It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Slovenia, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Slovenian non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Slovenian non-life insurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Slovenian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
• Slovenia’s non-life segment is highly concentrated, with the 10 leading insurers accounting for 99.9% of the segment’s gross written premium in 2015.
• Motor insurance was the largest non-life category, accounting for 55.03% of the segment’s gross written premium in 2015.
• The non-life insurance penetration decreased from 2.45% in 2011 to 2.10% in 2015.
• Agencies and brokers were the most popular distribution channels for non-life insurers in Slovenia during the review period, collectively accounting for 90.54% of the direct written premium generated in 2015.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
4.1 Regional Comparison
4.2 Segment Indicators
4.2.1 Gross written premium and penetration
4.2.2 Policies sold
4.2.5 Assets and investments
5 Outlook by Category
5.1 Property Insurance
5.1.1 Product overview
5.1.3 Policies sold
5.2 Motor Insurance
5.2.1 Product overview
5.2.3 Policies sold
5.3 Liability Insurance
5.3.1 Product overview
5.3.3 Policies sold
5.4 Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
5.4.1 Product overview
5.4.3 Policies sold
6 Distribution Channel Outlook
6.1 Analysis by Distribution Channel
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2104715-non-life-insurance-in-slovenia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire